Saturday, March 1, 2008

America's best pizza

So...for those of you that know me well know how much of a cheese fanatic I am. Well, I think I found my favorite cheese pizza in lil ole Sacket's Harbor in Upstate NY...

The place is called Goodfello's Brick Oven Pizza and Wine Bar. Its in a great tourist location (in the summer) on Lake Ontario and is next door to the hotel I am staying at. I had their Five cheese pizza which had a cool name like primo famaggio or something? I took one bite and thought...oh crap...this is what I have been waiting my whole life to taste...I can die a happy man...then I came to my senses and remembered my brothers wedding...need to be there! Anyways, check out their website http://www.1812ale.com/goodfellos.html and if you are looking for a romantic getaway (its famous for its war of 1812 location) is about 4 hours from both Toronto and Niagara Falls. I wouldn't mind coming here for my honeymoon. It's that nice here.

Anyways, for those pizza nuts...this is your destination...for those romantics...here you go. Oh yeah, guys, next door is the microbrewery that produces some of the best local brews I have tasted. And they have a $1 pint night...

Enjoy...

Jonny

No comments: