Monday, March 31, 2008

My sincere apologies...

I must apologize for my inconsistent writing. I am now in Iraq. Unfortunately I do not have the connection that I would have preferred for the internet so I can' t blog all that often.

I love my job! I feel safe, all that good stuff.

Something to ponder and I want your feedback...

A friend of mine asked me in an email if I had "realized the scariness of Obama yet?"

I haven't given it much thought yet but would like any and everyones opinion? Is he the AntiChrist? Is he exactly what this nation needs? You tell me? I wanna hear it...

To the sand fleas and bats I go...

Jonny

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hey Jonny...
SInce I don't partake in much media at all, I had not even heard this thoery until I read your blog! Once I googled it I saw that it is a very common question right now. (Have you googled it? There is a wealth of speculation in this topic!!) I think that if he is, he is & if he isn't, he isn't & that there is really no point in society going crazy over the topic right now. I mean, lets just wait & see if the guy even gets into office first! If he is the antichrist, there is nothing any of us can do about anyway, the spirit will manifest itself one way or another, whether we have pin pointed the guy out or not! I really hope he is not, I am not ready for this, seeing as how I have two small children. I know he fits the description, which is really scary & which is why he will not get my vote. He may very well not be, & he may very well have the potential to be a great leader, but as a christian the similarities are too close for comfort & I could not stand the thought that I helped put the antichrist into power. On one hand, I think, we are all just being paranoid & that every time a "new guy" comes onto the scene everyone can't help, but wonder if he's the one. On the other hand, it does have to happen sooner or later, so who knows... Gosh, like I said, having two small children, this is not really something I like to think about...