Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reality is setting in...

So, last night reality started setting in...Holy CRAP!!!! I'm going to IRAQ?!? I can't wait to get over there and meet some people and start working and hitting the gym. Right now its just all an unknown entity about what to expect. That sucks...anxiety...a little...stress...a little...
I am going through all the stuff that I packed and realized I packed too much...kinda like a woman going on a weekend getaway with two checked bags and a carryon! (Sorry ladies...had to rock the boat...don't worry, you'll forget I said that by the time I come back!)
To combat this lack of judgement on my part I am going to have to mail two packages...one to Iraq and one home to my brother (sorry Mike).
Speaking of Mike, I am going to miss him...we were having so much fun hanging out, cooking up killer meals with his fiance, drinking great wine with friends. Man I love my bro! I am looking forward to going out to eat with him when I come back! He get's to pick any restaurant in LA and we are gonna eat like rock stars!
Anyways, I just felt like talking today...

Jonny

Question for you - What is your opinion of what the best restaurant in LA?

No comments: